Learn. Do. Achieve. MORE!
Rhonda Askeland is the President and Learning Solutions Architect of ASKRHON CONSULTING. She has a twenty-five year background in organization development, training, and coaching and works with performers at all levels: (C-level, managers, teams, individual contributors) to elicit the extraordinary.
A dynamic performance strategist who helps people realize their full potential, Rhonda is a leader, a coach, and a partner who blends her energy and creativity to help her clients achieve personal and organizational success.
Rhonda's team includes strategists in learning, human resources, sales, and business operations who have worked for and with leading organizations in all industries and government.
Work Experience / Credentials
She has worked with Fortune 500 companies as well as small organizations. Her industry experience includes work in the entertainment, health care, insurance, technology, manufacturing, oil and gas, publishing, university and government.
She brings her broad industry and consulting experience and blends it with her ability to translate needs into a solution that gets immediate and outstanding results.
She listens to her clients and helps them address their business challenges to get results to be competitive.
She helps elicit performance and gets results with:
- Training design and development
- Coaching solutions
- High-impact facilitation
- Performance consulting
- Organization development
She is an experienced and highly qualified facilitator, instructional designer, AND coach, who works directly with you and other stakeholders in your organization to match the needs with performance solutions that work.
She elevates the performance of organizations by helping workers Learn, Do, and Achieve MORE.
- Recognition in ATD’s Training magazine for innovative training and experiential learning techniques
- Co-author in two ATD T+D Learning Blueprint columns on, 'Presentation Design' and ‘More Than a Smile Sheet: Using Level 1 Evaluation Effectively’
- Association for Talent Development (ATD),2019 Chair Emeritus, 2012 President, Orange County Chapter, 2009-2013 Board; International Society of Performance Improvement (ISPI), 2009 President, Orange County Chapter, ISPI Orange County board 2008-2010, ISPI Los Angeles Chapter board 2010; Whittier College Alumni board, 2010-2013.
- Rhonda is certified in a number of assessments and has applied learning in the areas of emotional intelligence (MHS EQi-2.0©, Genos EQ©), personality styles (DISC© and TRACOM Social Styles©), leadership (Achieve Global, Paradigm Learning), performance management (Blessing/White, MHS Risk Type Indicator©), coaching (Coaches Training Institute, Knowledge Based Coaching, ATD), motivation (What Motivates Me?) and principles of adult learning.
- Facilitation of Association of Talent Development (ATD, formerly ASTD) certificate programs: Instructional Design Certificate and Master of Instructional Systems Design.
- Rhonda is a certified International Coach Federation (ICF) coach.